To enroll, the student must pay the full amount due for their courses at the start of the course, classes do not begin until payment is received. You can enroll yourself:
– Using the shop of Liceo Hispánico (only if you do not need a visa student)
– Bank transfer payment (if you do not need a visa student)
– Under-18 students have to present an their parents’ authorization.
– All bank transfers have to clearly state the student’s full name so that he can be identified.
As soon as we receive all the documents and the payment, the school will send you an email with the confirmation and additional information about how to get there.
IMPORTANT: If you need to apply for a visa student you have to contact the school previously (Liceo Hispánico is not responsible for unauthorized payments. If you do it you could lose your money).
2. How to pay?
THE COURSE: for booking the student will pay the entire amount of the course.
ACCOMMODATION: you have to pay the accommodation at your arrival to Cáceres.
You can pay with:
a. Payment on line using the shop (www.liceohispanico.com)
b. Pay To: LICEO HISPÁNICO
BANK: LA CAIXA, C/Isabel de Moctezuma, Cáceres, España.
IBAN: ES79 2100 2386 6502 0007 8365
Bank account: 2100 – 2386 – 65 – 0200078365
All Payments must be done in Euros and must be free of bank charges.
Make sure that the full name of the student is clearly stated in the bank transfer so that he or she can be easily identified. The bank transfer involves charges for both banks. The applicant will be charged with both costs.
3. What does the course price include?
Initial placement test (if necessary).
Material for the classes.
Certificate of attendance and level of competence achieved and a report on your progress of abilities.
Free Internet access in the computer room and WIFI in the whole school building.
Free renting of books, CD´s, movies, etc.
Free fax, telephone and e-mail reception service.
Emergency telephone 24 hrs.
Personal attendance and information according to your needs.
Participation in some school activities.
Not included in the price: registration for the DELE exam, participation in other activities or trips, extra nights, pick-up service to or from the airport or from bus or train stations, medical insurance.
Liceo Hispánico doesn’t offer accomodation, but offers a generic support at the students to their arrival in Cáceres offering all kinds of information and facilities to contact entities who can facilitate a successful stay in the city.
To help you, Liceo Hispánico will send you emails with information of address and characteristics of the place and a telephone.
Before the course starts the student can check in his accommodation on the previous Sunday at 15:00 and is to check out on Saturday after finishing the course at 15:00p.m.
The prices shown in our web page or catalogue includes all costs of water, light and gas of your accommodation.
The prices of the accommodation cannot includes: laundry service, bed linen and towels provided, rent of towels and sheets, extra nights, accompanying persons: If a student has visitors staying with him or a person accompanying him, he has to inform the school and pay for his or her accommodation as well.
If you choose the Homestay accommodation, you have to leave a deposit of 100 € on your arrival. The deposit will be returned to the student at the end of the stay provided there are no damages in the apartment.
The student has to indicate his arrival time in advance so that we can arrange an appointment for him to pick up the keys. If the student does not inform us about his arrival time, the school will not be held responsible for the costs if the student has to book a night in any other accommodation.
For applications at short notice we cannot guarantee the type of accommodation applied for. In that case the student will have to choose from whatever accommodation is available.
5. Certificate of admission
Without Visa Student. If the student doesn’t need to apply for a visa student, once filled out the form and paid the course, Liceo Hispánico will send him/her the admission email or certificate.
With Visa Student. If the student needs an official certificate to apply for a visa student, he/she get it previously authorization of the Liceo Hispánico and once filled out the form, paid the course and the condition terms duly signed and sent. Our prices don’t include shipping costs.
6. Changes and cancellations
If the student cancels the course before his or her arrival or the embassy don’t get him/her the visa, Liceo Hispánico will give him/her all the money back except 150 € in concept of registration fees. If the course has already begun, we will reserve him/her a place in any of our courses for a whole year (please read also the point nº 7, 13 and 14).
If you need to change the dates of your course, you must apply to do so in writing and waiting that Liceo Hispánico confirm you the availability. If you are applying for a visa student, you have to notify all the changes at the embassy.
7. Cancellation, waiver, or change of enrollment in the course.
Once you start your course, you cannot change the dates during which you are enrolled:
– If you want to delay the start date or advance the end date, you must apply to do so in writing and waive the remaining classes without refund.
– If you want to take less hours of class during the week than you are registered for, you must apply to do so in writing and waive the remaining hours without refund.
– If you would like to take more hours per week than those for which you are registered, you must register for the new course and pay the amount thereof.
– If the student requests a certificate for visa, the above applies. All changes will be communicated to the Embassy and the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
8. Personal data processing
Liceo Hispánico guarantees the protection of personal data as defined in Directive 95/46/EC and Spanish law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and its subsequent amendments.
9. Timetable changes
You can change the timetable of your course once only if there is another timetable option in the same level and type of course (according to the availability).
In case there is no other timetable option, no availability, or the available timetable does not suit you, the school does not refund you or postpone your course, but will give you the option to switch the course in which you have registered for individual classes for 17€ per hour, for the total amount of the price you have already paid and not spent.
10. Level changes
If you want to change your level during the course, your teacher has to confirm it first and you need to pass a specific exam to enter a higher level.
Attendance is taken daily.
If you need the diploma course remember that you have to the final exams, also need assistance not less than 70%.
If you need a studies certificate, it will certify your actual attendance.
If you miss the class for any personal reason the school does not refund or reschedule the class missed.
If you miss 3 consecutive weeks, your level will need to be revised and it will probably change.
In order to attend the class the student needs the textbooks.
We do not provide you with copies of the books.
If you are enrolled in a course for less than one month, you can rent them from the school (subject to availability) by leaving a deposit of 20 EUR for book, which will be given back to you when you return the books in the same conditions. If you return the books two weeks later than the end of your course, the school does not refund you with the deposit.
13. Course proceedings
– On the first day the teachers team of Liceo Hispánico will test the students’ language competence and organize the groups in different levels.
– The classes take place in the morning or afternoon depending on the level and number of the students enrolled.
– When the number of participants is less than 3 students, they will have 50% hours as semi-private tuition daily instead of 100% lessons in group.
14. Classes and Make-ups
– There is no class on holidays (local, regional, national). These classes are included in the price and are not reimbursable because they are included in the contracts of our staff.
– Every hour of class consists of 55 minutes of class with 5 minutes of break
– Missed classes are not recoverable or refundable.
– All classes are held in Spanish.
September to June: Monday to Thursday 9 to 2, afternoon 5 to 8. Friday 9 to 2. Saturday and Sunday closed.
July and August: Monday to Friday 9 to 15. Saturday and Sunday closed.
16. National Holidays (The school will be closed).
Easter: thursday and Good Friday
15th August – Assumption of the Virgin
Day of Extremadura
12th October – National Holiday
1st November – National Holiday
6th December – Day of the Spanish Constitution
8th December – Immaculate Concepcion
From 22th December to January 6th the school is closed.
When the holiday match on Sunday, it will be move to the previous or next working day.
17. Medical insurance
We recommend the students to book insurance in their home country which covers:
– Medical assistance (especially for those who are not citizens of the EU). Students from the European Union should apply for the European Health Insurance Card.
– Travel cancelation expenses, liability and baggage loss insurance.
-Our school offers the possibility of contracting the medical insurance.
18. Responsibilities of Liceo Hispánico
Liceo Hispánico exempts itself from any responsibility that may arise from the students’ acts or behavior during the course of their studies or during the complementary cultural, recreational and leisure activities. Likewise, Liceo Hispánico is not responsible for any damages that the student may cause in his or her accommodation. The student will be charged for any of these damages or in case of younger students the parents will be held responsible.
Liceo Hispánico is not responsible for medical insurance, travel cancelation expenses, liability and baggage loss insurance.
19. Right of admission
The school reserves the right to refuse admission and exclusion. If had passed more than ten calendar days to your arrival at the school, and you are subject of exclusion, Liceo Hispánico reserves the right to retain 150 euro in concept of registration fees and the amount corresponding to the number of hours of course that have been exploited to the date.
In the case the student at arrival to our school doesn’t make full payment; he/she doesn’t have the right to take advantage of our services until the time will be made all the payment, in this case, days and hours lost will not be recoverable.
20. Image rights
Liceo Hispánico takes videos and photos to promote the school in internet and other supports. If you are not agree with, you have to tell us that with a letter duly signed.
You are agree that Liceo Hispánico register you in the newsletter to give you information about courses, offers and promote the school (according to the anti-spam laws).
If you are not agree with, you have to send an e-mail at email@example.com with the word “baja”.
22. Complaints and suggestions.
– Any student who wishes to make a complaint or demand has to send us a written complaint or demand as soon as possible and during his stay in the school so that we can solve it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
– The school will write back to you but will also talk to the student in order to find the best solution for the problem.
– If there is not an agreement, the student may revert to the official complaint sheets of the Junta de Extremadura.
– The school has a suggestions box available. You can also send us an e-mail or write your suggestions in the questionnaire given at the end of the course.